CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A rapidly expanding online marketing company is recruiting an Administrator to join their friendly team in Larnaca. The successful candidate will have solid all round administration skills, an outgoing and friendly personality with a high fluency in English & Greek. The growth plans of this company make this a great opportunity to join an experienced and solid name in the online entertainment world as an Administrator in their Larnaca offices.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use a word processing package such as Microsoft Word.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system.
- Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems.
- Keep diaries and arrange appointments.
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes.
- Book meeting room and conference facilities.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment.
- Organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
- Previous office administration experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Fully fluent in both English and Greek.
- A pleasant and confident telephone manner.
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Presentation skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
- The skill to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload.
- Team working ability
- Reliable and honest character.
- Benefits include medical insurance, discounted gym membership and an informal and modern working environment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.