CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY - 1060
GRS is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Sales Representative for a new retail store in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be fluent in English. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company with opportunity for self-development. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring high level of customer support at all times.
- Handling cash and processing customer purchases.
- Taking care of a product area in the store, including the replenishing and arranging of products in such a way that the area always looks tidy and inspiring.
- Registering complaints.
- Keeping a high store standard, making sure it is always clean and inviting to customers.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of the Greek language will be considered an advantage.
- Ambitious and eager to generate sales.
- Result-oriented and motivated by contributing to the performance of the entire team.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Stella Stavrou-Neokli at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone
+357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.