CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
GRS is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Store Manager for a chain of retail stores in Nicosia. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years previous working experience in a Retail Management position and a bachelor’s degree in management or related field. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company with opportunity for self-development. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing high level customer service at all times.
- Handling customer’s complaints.
- Weekly and daily planning of tasks and administration of staff timetables, according to the legislation.
- Supervising, training and motivating the sales team to achieve sales targets.
- Maintaining the store’s good image in terms of window display, store merchandising, decoration and cleanliness in accordance with the brand’s specifications.
- Management of stocks, ensuring continuing stock replenishment in the store, returns and transfers between stores.
- Responsible for the supervision and control of the cash desk.
- Bachelor degree and/or Master’s degree in Management or in a relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience in retail managerial position
- Excellent command of Greek & English language
- Computer Literate
- Provident Fund
- Monthly performance bonus
- 15% discount on store’s products
- Christmas bonus
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Stella Stavrou - Neokli at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.