CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY - 3032
GRS are working closely with an international Investment company with offices in both Limassol and Nicosia and are looking for an Accounting Supervisor to join their busy and growing Finance Department. The successful candidate will directly report to the Finance Manager and provide support with the day to day operational activity of the Finance department. The ideal candidate will be newly qualified with an excellent working knowledge and experience of financial statements and Cyprus Taxation and VAT.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review statutory financial statements
- Manage the process of preparation and review of quarterly or bi-annual management accounts for submission to banks
- Assistance in preparation and/or review of year end tax computations including review of IR4s and liaising with tax advisors
- Assistance in preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Assistance in preparation of annual budget for Cyprus companies and quarterly re-forecasts including variance analysis
- Assist with the consolidation at Cyprus level for bank reporting
- Preparation of provisional tax computations
- Assistance in management of year end audit process
- Assistance in monthly review of group trial balances for submission
- Assistance in preparation and review of quarterly board meeting packs
- Provide assistance to the Finance Manager as and when required
- Liaise and coordinate with other group offices
- Preparation of ad hoc reports as may be requested from time to time
- Professional qualification (ACCA/ACA/CPA) with post-qualification experience
- Proficiency in preparation and review of IFRS financial statements
- Previous experience using Caseware would be considered an advantage
- Preparation of tax computations under Cyprus tax law
- Knowledge of current VAT laws
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with an advanced level of Excel
- Discretionary annual bonus based on performance
- Medical insurance
- 22 days annual leave and this increases by 1 day for each full year with the company to a max of 30
- ACCA lessons covered + study leave or further studies if related to your field
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.