CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
GRS are currently representing an international Investment company with locations in both Limassol and Nicosia are looking to hire an Accountant to join their busy and growing Finance Department. The position will involve monthly bookkeeping, preparation of financial statements under IFRS, VAT as well as assistance in the monthly reporting for consolidation purposes. The successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail and hold with the higher LCCI or be newly ACCA qualified.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare journal entries of group companies and preparation of monthly trial balance for consolidation purposes
- Preparation of financial statements and management accounts in accordance with IFRS using Caseware
- Preparation of VAT workings for all registered group companies
- Assisting in preparation of quarterly board meeting packs
- Assisting team in monthly preparation of monthly analytics: intercompany, forex and translation reserve reconciliations, overheads analysis and variance analysis with the ability to investigate and explain variances
- Assistance with other tasks as may be required from time to time
- LCCI or ACCA trainee with one year working experience in a relevant role
- Experience with Caseware Working Papers
- Experience with accounting software
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (mainly Microsoft Excel)
- Discretional annual bonus based on performance
- Medical insurance
- 22 days annual leave, this increases by 1 day for each full year with the company to a max of 30 days
- ACCA lessons covered + study leave or further studies if related to your field
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.