CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphordite Street
Nicosia - CY - 1060
A highly reputable and rapidly expanding market leader delivering IT Business Solutions and Services, is looking to recruit a Microsoft SharePoint Senior Solutions Developer (CLOUD) for their business solutions entity in Nicosia which provides ERP, CRM, Mobile Applications and Custom Development solutions among other services. If you’re passionate about IT, eager to continuously learn and thrive in a fast-paced and challenging technology environment, then this role could be for you.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for designing and developing world-class solutions for enterprise customers
- Responsible for understanding the business need and clarifying inconsistencies prior implementation
- Develop the solution as per Solution Detailed Requirements Analysis Document and Solution Design Document
- Unit Tests Developed Components to ensure a problem-free and top-quality system
- Install development, pre-production and production environments as needed
- Learn, adjust and excel in the technology/tools selected for the implementation of the project
- "Raises a flag" on all not normal events, such as over-effort, inconsistencies, improvements, problems during Project Delivery
- Ensure utilization and improvement of standards and tools with other colleagues in same profession
- University Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Over 8 years working experience in IT solutions development
- Strong understanding of object-oriented concepts
- Good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Good working knowledge of ASP.NET
- Working experience with HTML, CSS
- Language proficiency in Greek and English
- Technical Certification will be considered an advantage
- Commitment to deliver best-of-class quality and on-time projects
- Passion to continuously learn in a fast-paced and challenging technology area
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nasreen Kawash at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.