CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphordite Street
Nicosia - CY - 1060
A highly reputable market leader delivering IT Business Solutions and Services including IT Infrastructure, Business Software and Application development, is looking to recruit a NAV Business Consultant for their Nicosia office. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years working experience in ERP systems in a Business Consultant role and will be responsible for Consulting and Analysing Customer Business Needs for Microsoft Dynamics Nav – the world-leading Microsoft Enterprise Resource Planning solution.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Single Customer point of contact with regards to the business solution requirements.
- Analyse the Solution and produce a Detailed Requirements Analysis document.
- Follow-up the Solution throughout the project by providing assistance where needed.
- Perform a Prototype evaluation prior to presenting it to the Customer to ensure a complete match between Solution and Needs.
- System Tests solution once development is completed.
- Assist the Customer to perform a Solution Acceptance Test.
- Support Customer in after-go-live
- "Raises a flag" on all not normal events, such as over-effort, inconsistencies, improvements, problems during Project Delivery.
- Ensure utilization and improvement of standards and tools with other colleagues in same profession.
- 5+ years working experience in ERP systems in a Business Consultant role
- Working experience in Microsoft Dynamics Nav is considered an advantage
- Know-how in Accounting, Purchasing, Sales, Stock Control, other areas
- Act as a reliable and dependable advisor to Customer needs
- Commitment to deliver best-of-class quality and on-time projects
- University Degree in IT or Business or Management field
- Experience in IT development methodologies
- Language proficiency in Greek and English
- Passion to continuously learn in a fast-paced and challenging technology area
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nasreen Kawash at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.