CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY - 1060
GRS are currently working alongside a well-established, medium size Audit and Accounting Firm who is currently seeking to recruit an Audit Trainee for their Nicosia offices. If you are in the first stages of the ACA or ACCA qualification and you hold at least 1 year of experience within a similar position, then this is a great opportunity for you to work within a dynamic team of professionals and obtain relevant experience on both local and international clients.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the management of portfolio of audit clients
- Assist in the planning, execution and completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs
- Regular report to the senior manager about status, progress and completion of audits
- VAT and VIES reporting and follow-up on the deadlines
- Communication with clients in a timely and professional manner
- Part-Qualified professional (ACA/ACCA) or in the first stages of the exams
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience in the similar position within an audit and accounting firm in Cyprus
- Fluency in Greek and English languages at a professional level
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good knowledge of VAT legislation
- Good knowledge of E-soft accounting software
- Good knowledge of CaseWare software
- The Company offers 13th salary, medical insurance, provident fund, Friday afternoon off and flexible working hours
- The Audit Trainee will also be fully sponsored by the firm for 1st attempt on every paper i.e. tuition fees, exam fees. Will also have study leave (5 days for ACCA and 1 day for ACA – ACA all day classes are considered as study leave as well)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone
+357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.