CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our client, an investment firm based in Larnaca, we are looking for a Head of Trading to join their expanding team. The Ideal candidate will have extensive experience within the forex industry and a deep understanding of trading.
- Oversee the daily and cumulative exposures of all trading actives to ensure they are within Policy limits
- Build deep partnerships with external vendors and bank and non-bank liquidity providers to ensure optimized liquidity, reduced risk and efficient execution
- Identify, develop and launch new growth opportunities including but not limited to geographical regions, products and client segments
- Provide strategic input to senior management regarding the business
- Meet all compliance and regulatory requirements
- Ensure all trading desk procedures and processes are in place and complied with
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar position
- Significant trading experience with deep understanding of risk monitoring, Client facing tools (price discovery, execution, workflow and post trade) and electronic trading/aggregation platforms.
- Experience in trading - preferably futures and/or commodities.
- Solid understanding of all post trade activities
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills with a passion to get things done a self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Outstanding ability to focus on core issues and attention to detail with swift execution in a fast paced environment.
- Experience managing or building a team