CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
If you’re an aspiring developer, seeking to evolve your career with a world leading company, extend your skills and push your comfort zone, then look no further!
Our client is the global leader in online, dynamic verification of identity and financial transactions via regulated e-payment instrument authentication. They are currently looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer that will add value to their team.
They are driving change in the way that payments and banking are done and they are creating real impact in the fintech industry. To accelerate their mission, their are looking for experienced software developers to join their team!
This is a unique opportunity to grow your experience, knowledge and skills in a world-leading technological ecosystem.
Job Responsibilities As part of the team, you will be involved and responsible for designing and implementing system changes or new products according to the requirements of both the comapany's clients and their business. Development responsibilities will involve the entire software development life cycle on their systems platform. The successful candidate will have excellent coding and debugging skills, familiarity with the entire application lifecycle and a strong desire to contribute to a product that is evolving. The major key tasks include:
- Write or modify highly complex systems
- Observe, test, debug and correct faults in software
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data for new or existing systems
- Provide system support to clients
- Conduct research and analysis to support solution design
- Develop and produce documentation, including technical specifications, unit test scripts and API’s
- Undertake project work and write relevant reports
- Adhere to departmental coding conventions
- Understand and incorporate best industry security standards (such as OWASP) in the design and code of software that you write
- Provide guidance to developers and participate in code reviews
- Conduct code reviews for changes of intermediary to high complexity
- BSc in Computer Science or a related field
- 1-5 years’ experience of hands-on software development
- Strong coding skills in C#, SQL, ASP.NET
- Excellent problem analysis and debugging skills
- Efficiency and availability are paramount
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Development work in accounting and/or financial system environments.
- Knowledge of database design
- Knowledge of network programming
- Exposure to Extreme Programming Environment