CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY - 3032
GRS currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Payments to work for a large CySEC licensed Cypriot Investment Firm. The company incorporates a professional and positive office environment, which has been established for many years with offices across Europe. As part of a large group of companies, this is a great opportunity if it is stability you are looking for. The successful candidate must have strong experience with payments and clearing and can be based in either their Nicosia or Limassol office.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Account management of existing providers
- Managing relationships, monitor activities and improve performances
- Competitive analysis and reporting
- Business development by evaluating market and target new providers
- Finalise commercial details and mange operational implementation
- Work closely with the offices management to ensure ongoing satisfactory
- BA in Economic/Legal or related field
- 2-4 years’ experience dealing with online payment companies
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Must speak a very high level of English to business level
- Any additional language is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to..
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.