CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Monitoring Assistant - German Language
Maxiflex LTD, a Cyprus Investment Firm licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission is seeking to employ Monitoring Assistant to our team located in Limassol, Cyprus.
You want to join our Dynamic and Enthusiastic team? Apply Now!!
The ideal candidate will have the following key responsibilities and requirements and will join our Quality and Control Department:
- Determine Call Center and Agents quality standards by listening and studying inbound and outbound calls of Sales Officers.
- Assist in handling of complaints and/or monitor the handling of client complaints by the relevant department
- Provide feedback via Reports, written in English
- Ensure proper level of customer service and quality is maintained on the conduct of employees with clients.
- Monitor quality of services provided by the company and various departments.
- Liaise with Compliance Department to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and standards and monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Assist in other compliance related task if necessary
- Good Level of German and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- University degree will be considered as an advantage
- Must be a team player
- Attention to detail especially at times of pressure
The successful candidate will receive a remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV mentioning the name of the position to the subject line at: firstname.lastname@example.org