CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele in the commodities trading environment. The person will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy of timber products, Major producer final lubricant products and other chemical products around the globe. The goal is for drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
• Be flexible to learn and understand physical and chemical specifications of timber and lubricant products
• Conduct research and explore new markets/customers in the Middle East Region and other countries
• Actively seeking out and creating new client relationships and maintaining them
• Targeting potential buyers including retailers and end users by email, phone and possible personal meetings
• Planning logistics and accurately evaluating costs and profit
• Prepare sales contracts and keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Build business chain from zero to first sale.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales or a relevant role
• Proven sales track record
• Knowledge about timber and/or lubricants market industry
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
• High degree of self-motivation and ambition;
• Proficiency in English and Russian
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Time management and planning skills
What we can offer:
• Opportunity to make a real and tangible impact on the development of a new business;
• Reasonable degree of freedom in how you decide to approach the tasks at hand;
• Considerable potential of commission on sales;
Salary: on-target earnings (OTE): basic salary and a bonus or commission.
Applicants to forward CV’s to the following e-mail: Info@stalco.com.cy