CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Investment Firm with offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a highly competent and experienced Accountant to join their growing team of professionals in Limassol.
- Bookkeeping and recording of Company’s transactions on a daily basis.
- Preparation of Cash, Balance Sheet and P&L reconciliations.
- Reconciling bank statements and bank accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly management accounts, preparation and submission of VAT reports.
- Assisting CFO with preparation of reports and other relevant tasks.
- Assisting in the preparation and recording of payroll.
- Assisting auditors with their various requests to ensure audit is completed on time.
- Provide effective support and back-up to colleagues when necessary and as required.
- Participating in various projects and ad hoc assignments.
- Responsible for the proper and efficient filing of all documents relating to the above procedures.
- University Degree in Accounting and/or Finance or Economics or related field would be considered an advantage.
- Experience within the Accounting department of an investment firm will be considered a significant advantage.
- LCCI Higher or equivalent related Degree.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent knowledge of at least one accounting software, preferably SAP.
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both oral and written.
- Able to organize and manage time efficiently and effectively and good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team player who will take ownership.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Professional and reliable.