CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Online Marketing company with regional offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a dedicated QA Engineer, to join their team of professionals.
- Perform manual & automated testing on online gaming websites.
- Work closely with the software development team and stakeholders to understand requirements.
- Define and run acceptance, functional and regression tests.
- Perform effective exploratory tests.
- Create, maintain and execute automated UI, API, performance and regression tests.
- Effectively report and manage bugs.
- Monitor websites and investigate reported issues.
- Contribute to the team’s continuous improvement efforts.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2 years of web application software testing.
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in test automation.
- Exposure to agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Proficiency with RDBMS (MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL etc).
- Working knowledge of Linux systems.
- Willingness and passion for learning.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience/exposure to the below would be considered an advantage:
- Software development experience.
- BDD, Rspec, Cucumber experience.
- Selenium experience.
- Exposure to iGaming sector (online casinos).
- Exposure to payment processing services/gateways.