CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a highly prestigious, International Investment Bank with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and well-qualified candidate for the position of Equity & Derivatives Settlement Officer to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia.
- Execution of Clients’ cash-outs and free-delivery instructions.
- Execution of payments for Clients’ trades.
- Margin/Collateral computation and transfer for Clients’ short buys.
- Verification of adequacy of cash-outs.
- Clients’ reporting documents.
- Daily trades monitoring, settlement, preparation of Trade Confirmations (“TC”) and verification and sending of TCs to the Clients.
- Communication with external custodians.
- Clients’ monthly fees generation and charging.
- Preparation of monthly reports such as Key Performance Indicators & Key Risk Indicators reports.
- Analysis of 3rd party transfers.
- Handling of internal auditor’s requests.
- EMIR Reporting.
- Developing and maintaining Cyprus archiving process.
- Ad hoc projects as required by local and Group management.
- Or any other duties and responsibilities that the Company may reasonably request from the Employee from time to time.
- Educated to degree level in Banking/Finance/Economics or related field (Please ensure academic grades are listed on your CV).
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position is essential.
- Excellent communications skills in English are essential (Written & Spoken); knowledge of the Russian language will be considered advantageous.
- Excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail are a must.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent client service skills are essential for this position.
- Willingness to learn and develop within the Investment Banking sector.