CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
A well-established and very successful Retail client of GRS is currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and experienced Senior Accountant. The successful candidate will be offered a position with great career advancement prospects and will also experience a multicultural, fast expanding and professional environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Closing the Company’s monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Preparation of financial statements
- Reporting of wages
- Preparation of cash flow report
- Bank reconciliation and contacting banks
- Credit Control
- Credit/Debit Management
- Control of customer agreements
- Approving and setting up the opening of customers and suppliers
- Professional and administrative responsibility for the Accounts Department
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance or any related field
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English and Greek language at a professional level. Knowledge of other languages will be considered an advantage
- Excellent and proven knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Able to work independent and within a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Attractive working hours
- 13th Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Maria Christofi at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.