CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY - 3032
One of the largest and market leading IT Solutions Provider with operations in Cyprus and the GCC is seeking to recruit a dynamic and experienced CFO to be based in their Dubai offices and manage the Group’s regional operations across the GCC. The successful candidate will take-on a critical and strategic role in the overall management of the Group’s subsidiaries which includes primary day-to-day responsibilities in planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the region. This will also include direct and indirect responsibility through the local teams, for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance as well as private and institutional financing. This is a unique opportunity for a highly skilled finance professional who has worked in/with multicultural work environments and possesses an innovative mindset.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the development of the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of the Finance Department by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of his area of responsibility.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Top Management to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide Top Management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgeting and, financial and management reporting to the Head Office.
- Ensure that the Company’s profitability is maintained at the budgeted levels.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensures compliance with applicable national and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting, as well as, applicable vendors’/ suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- BA/BSc in Accounting or Finance or other related fields.
- MBA and/or other relevant academic qualification highly desirable.
- Professional Qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, etc.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations is essential.
- Strong problem solving, creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Experience in ERP Systems is essential.
- Fluency in Greek and English (written and spoken) is a must.
- Excitement about the opportunity to work hard in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nasreen Kawash at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.