CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Mission: generate sales leads from vertical markets in Cyprus
Principal responsibilities and activities:
· Searching new potential customers & maintain good relationships with existing customers.
· Selling services & products by calling and visiting existing and potential new customers.
· Managing own customer database.
· Builds and maintains strong product knowledge to increase sales effectiveness.
· Keeping track with market situations
· Establishing and keeping sales to small, medium and large corporate.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
•Highly active individual
•Experienced salesperson in IT segment.
•Familiar with high-tech products.
•Great negotiator with proven results.
•Excellent presentation ,communication and negotiation skills
•Advanced in English language
•Russian language will be considered as an advantage
•B driver's licence.
ASBIS is an equal opportunities employer. ASBIS offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV’s received only successful applicants will be contacted