CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
RETAL Cyprus is a member of RETAL Industries – international plastics packaging manufacturer, which drives the PET industry forward by perfecting technology and service for over 20 years. With 17 production sites in 10 countries, our sales area encompasses more than 60 countries throughout Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas countries.
RETAL Cyprus is looking for PURCHASE & LOGISTICS MANAGER,
who will be responsible for organizing, coordinating and controlling logistics, purchase and warehousing processes; organizes, coordinates and controls warehouse staff.
1. Plan, manage and coordinate company's direct materials purchasing, production planning, logistics and warehousing operations. Execute after sales process.
2. Execute raw & packaging materials as well as logistics services purchasing in accordance with establish company's procurement and logistics policies and procedures. Ensure compliance and manage suppliers.
3. In charge of raw & packaging materials planning based on production demand, supply schedules and inventory management. Secure raw & packaging materials supply.
4. Ensure effective operative production planning in accordance of sales plan and production capacities.
5. Manage warehousing operations, perform stocks analysis, obsoletes forecasting and write offs optimization.
6. Prepare, manage and timely provide necessary documents for the accounting division, upload related data to ERP system.
7. In time prepare, analyse and report department's performance KPI’s for direct and regional management.
8. Execute claim management together with quality department.
9. Prepare department’s budgets and develop system to monitor their fulfilment.
10. Evaluate, motivate subordinate employees, and give them all the necessary instruments and information in order to develop their competencies.
· Relative experience in production Companies.
E-mail address for applying: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is guaranteed.
If challenges inspire You, You believe, that teamwork is a key to success – join the team of RETAL!
Higher University education (in management, economics areas).
· More than 2 years of similar experience.
· Mathematical/analytical thinking, management of stressful situations, communication, excellent organizational, time management skills, ability to work in a team, proactiveness.
· English language in proficient level (C1-C2).
· MS Office program package.