CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Zavos Kolonakiou Center
Block A, Office 102
Are you a Sales Superstar and ready for your next challenge? Do you want to work somewhere where you are appreciated and rewarded for your work?
The Business Developer will join our successful Sales team and be responsible for the following:
- Introduce, develop and maintain new and existing partner networks, both offline and online;
- Network all avenues to promote the FXPRIMUS brand, its products and services;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships;
- Work with partners to optimize strategic presence by developing, implementing and executing tailor made business plans and marketing strategies;
- Initiate contact to enter into negotiation with prospects leading to reaching agreements;
- Follow up, convert and develop individual clients referred to IB program from retention team.
- A proven track record of business development in financial services;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Knowledge and understanding of online systems, online applications and social media;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills;
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written), additional languages are advantageous;
- Knowledge of domestic and major international financial markets.
What you can expect
- An attractive salary;
- Excellent commissions scheme;
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training;
- Corporate Medical Insurance Scheme.