CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a world leader in gaming entertainment, is looking for a Field Service Engineer for their equipment's in Cyprus.
This position is responsible for customer satisfaction while performing installation, support, and ongoing technical service in the field for various types of gaming machines (e.g.: slot machines) and related products.
- Install, convert, troubleshoot, repair and / or de – install as necessary Gaming Machines, Signs and gaming controllers.
- Responsible for the coordination of all installations and visitation schedules in conjunction with the Deputy Head
- Pre-plan, schedule and perform services activities assigned to geographic territory.
- Provide direct customer support for training, pats purchasing advice and preventative maintenance programs.
- Provide assistance to customers by telephone or in person regarding technical challenges and reports on trends, needs and service challenges to keep management informed.
- Liaison with customer representatives and management regarding product performance, service or installation scheduling, training and operational issues
- Monitor service activities and service case escalation to ensure actions are taken to resolve the customer problem(s).
- To carry out any other reasonable duties that may occur on an ad hoc basis and/or requested by management.
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Electronics qualifications preferred
- Industry related experience preferred.
- Demonstrate problem resolution skills and the ability to learn.
- Successfully completing professional training courses or industry certification, if applicable
- Understanding of all Microsoft Office Suite products
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications and customer service skills
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to work independently and be team orientated.
- Working knowledge of Digital Electronics
- Familiarity with networking technologies and troubleshooting
- Must be organized, detailed, goal and results driven
- Must be able to travel with little or no notice, potential extended periods and must be able to travel by air any day of the week within Europe.
- Must be willing to work extended hours, on call for dispatch and variable work shifts
- Must be able to work in a face paced environment and handle several tasks at one time.
- Must be able to do a 2 man lift of 110k game onto stands, minimum 23kg lift alone
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Creative, positive and a forward thinker
- Must be able to obtain a gaming license in all our approved gaming jurisdictions, a passport and a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information regarding the company, product and employee information
- Maintain proper grooming and uniform/dress code.
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules.
- Wear and/or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed.
- Report hazardous conditions to management
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management and seek treatment promptly.
What the company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours (work from home)
- Business Laptop
- 1 month paid training in London
- Yearly bonus as per performance
- Petrol & lunch expenses covered in case of external practices