CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and rapidly expanding technology company operating in the Blockchain and Crypto-Currency sectors, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and commercially aware Business Development Manager to join their team based in Limassol.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Executive or relevant role ideally in Forex or Online Gaming.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Proficiency in English.
- Market knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role ideally in forex or online gaming.