CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Maxiflex LTD licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission is seeking to employ Dealer to join its Forex team.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- University degree in Finance or any related field
- Previous dealing room experience
- In depth understanding of Financial Instruments and market
- Work effectively under pressure and adopt quickly to changes
- Able to work well in a team and individually
- Possess problem solving skills
- Organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to complete tasks with speed and accuracy
- Relevant CYSEC certificate
- Monitoring the operation of Forex and Binary options platforms with regards to reception, transmission and execution of client orders.
- Monitoring the liquidity providers and streaming prices by the feed providers.
- Monitoring of client’s transactions and activities.
- Oversee several systems simultaneously with attentiveness to details.
- Produce of daily reports.
- Customer service to other departments within the company.
- Handling inquiries and provide prompt, accurate and professional responds.
- Analyse situations and data and drawing conclusions.
- Reacting quickly to changes
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
All interested applicants should send their CV's to the following email address: Jobs@maxiflex.com mentioning the name of the position.