CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY - 1060
An IT market leader delivering IT Business Solutions including Business Software and Application Development, is looking to recruit a Solutions Developer to join their team in Nicosia. The ideal candidate will work exclusively on Mobile Applications and APIs development where you will be responsible for designing and developing solutions in Mobile technologies. This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious IT professionals looking to contribute and propel their experience within one of the most advanced and innovative IT industry leaders.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop the Solution as per Solution Detailed Requirements Analysis Document and Solution Design Document
- Unit Tests Developed Components to ensure a problem-free and top-quality system
- Install Development, Pre-production, and Production Environments as needed
- Learn, adjust and excel in the technology/tools selected for the implementation of the project
- "Raises a flag" on all not normal events, such as over-effort, inconsistencies, improvements, problems during Project Delivery
- Ensure utilization and improvement of standards and tools with other colleagues in same profession
- University Degree in IT
- 3-5 years working experience in IT solutions development
- Working experience in Mobile Development, internet technologies, and Object-oriented development
- Work experience in HTML5 and CSS3
- Skills in hybrid application development, REACT, REACT Native, Typescript and proficiency in using XCode and Android Studio will be considered an advantage.
- Technical Certification will be considered an advantage.
- Language proficiency in Greek and English.
- Commitment to deliver best-of-class quality and on-time projects.
- Passion to continuously learn in a fast-paced and challenging technology area.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nasreen Kawash at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone
+357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.