CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A leading online sports betting company is looking for a qualified senior accountant to join their team in Nicosia. You will report directly to the Managing Director and be directly responsible for the day-to-day accounting functions and for the tax compliance for a portfolio of companies. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
- Day to day accounting operations of Group companies
- Preparation of management financial statements
- Working in partnership with the CFO and other members of the Senior Management Team.
- Assisting in year-end audits, coordination and liaising with auditors and other parties
- Assisting in preparation of corporation tax, VAT and Vies returns
- Issuing of invoices, reconciliations, letters and other documents
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws with regard to direct and indirect company tax, employment law and employment taxes across the Company’s businesses
- Draw up monthly financial reports for National Betting Authority
- Preparing and processing of monthly Payroll
- Other tax compliance related tasks
- Budgets and forecasts
- Monitoring of credit control and debt collecting
- Prepare ad hoc reports as may be requested from time to time
- Petty Cash administration
- Bank account period end reconciliations
Remuneration & Benefits
- Working hours 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Competitive salary
- 13th Salary
- ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years working in accounting related role
- Fluency in English and Greek. Knowledge of Russian would be an advantage.
- Cyprus tax and VAT knowledge
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of Navision will be considered as an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines