CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY - 1060
A leisure yacht company offering luxury yacht rentals and services is seeking to recruit an Accountant with 5 years of working experience in accounting roles to join their team in Nicosia. You will liaise with their external accountants, auditors and administrators based in their regional offices in Europe, while providing full-cycle accounting for their local office in Nicosia. This is a great opportunity for an energetic and proactive accountant who has the technical skills to stay on top of things, and the personal abilities to multi-task, collaborate and take initiative to benefit from the growth opportunities and career advancements the company offers and supports.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accounting for the subsidiary of the Group
- Assistance with the accounting function of other group Companies
- Preparation of payment orders for various companies, ensure valid signature and forwarding to banks
- Preparation of yearly, quarterly and monthly Cash Flow budgets for the company
- Preparation of financial statements of the company
- Monthly cash flow monitoring for the company
- Liaise with auditors for the company’s annual audit
- Liaise with banks and administrators as required
- Assistance with preparation of local tax returns in coordination with local tax advisors
- Interaction with local tax, legal and administrative advisors and official authorities
- Other duties pertaining to the role that may arise from time to time
- Devote best efforts and time to advance the interests of the company
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration is preferred
- An MBA degree would be a significant advantage
- Up to 5 years’ experience in Accounting roles
- Full or part qualification (e.g. ACA/ACCA) would be a considerable advantage but not a must
- Fluency in Greek and English is a must (written and spoken), French will be a significant advantage
- Flexible hours 09:00 – 18:00, Monday-Friday with 1 hour lunch break (flexible to discuss hours)
- 20 days of annual holiday
- Career progression and advancement
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nasreen Kawash at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.