CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Online Marketing company with regional offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a creative and highly innovative Product Owner, to join their team of professionals.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in establishing and delivering the product roadmap and strategy that will enable the group to meet its targets.
- Responsible for maximizing the value of the product resulting from the work of the Software development teams.
- Working extensively with management and various stakeholders to create, prioritise and groom the backlog.
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders to create a clear, transparent and prioritised roadmap and backlog, which is aligned with the strategy and priorities of the business.
- Effectively prioritise maintenance and defect management activities.
- Communicate effectively with the Scrum teams and partners to ensure that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next.
- Work with the software development team to drive continuous improvements to all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Learn every aspect of the business and quickly become a domain expert.
- University degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of Product Ownership experience in an Agile environment.
- Project management knowledge and experience.
- A good understanding of software and web technologies and a good sense for web-design and user experience in general.
- Experience with software development frameworks (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience of using Jira and Confluence.
- Willingness and passion for learning.
- Flexible, proactive attitude with a focus on delivering results.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience of working in the online gaming industry would be a huge plus.
- Experience of working in regulated industries (ISO27K and PCI-DSS) would be beneficial.