CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
This is the person who manages/runs the coffee shop and is in charge for the day-to-day operational management, promotion of the corporate culture, and creation of the Love.Peace.Coffee atmosphere in the coffee shop.
Based on his/her position, his/her duties and responsibilities are related to several areas.
Human resources tasks:
- Barista plans, organizes, coordinates and verifies the work of the coffee shop staff;
- Interviews job seekers;
- Makes decisions on staff employment or dismissal;
- Records employee’s hours, bonuses and other financial benefits, in line with the company’s financial motivation and wage policy;
- Provides staff for each position and sets out the working hours;
- Meets regularly with the staff and keeps the positive atmosphere in the team.
- Undertakes measures if the company’s rules, regulations and procedures are not complied with;
- Controls and, if necessary, engages in training process;
- Engages in peak hours in guest service processes and helps the staff.
- Checks conformity of preparation of the products and the services according to the technological charts;
- Checks display of dishes in showcases in accordance with standards;
- Coordinates the quantity and quality of preparation of the semi-finished products;
- Ensures verification of scales at the Metrology Department in due time;
- Performs conformity inspections of the HACCP plan;
- Controls storage of goods in warehouses and refrigerators in accordance with standards;
- Performs quality inspections of prepared products along the production process and writes down the results in the appropriate form.
Quality and feedback management:
- Monitors the feedback received online/offline from guests and reacts immediately to all feedbacks during 24 hours.
- Ensures active promotion of the www.tucanorate.com project in the coffee shop by placing updated stickers and in discussions with guests.
- Monitors assessments of Mystery Guests and eliminates the mistakes found by the same.
- When a visit is made by the Expert, the Captain shall provide him/her with a coat, boot covers, a hat and gloves and shall accompany the Export through the inspection or shall authorize a subordinate. Eliminates the mistakes found by Experts.
- Is responsible for providing all reports to the senior officer or other departments;
- Ensures implementation of the sales plan.
- Checks proper record keeping of supply and sales;
- Organizes a fair and efficient supply. Introduces inventory results into the database, verifies and corrects data;
- Looks into complaints of the Guests and vendors and undertakes the necessary actions;
- Fills in the daily coffee shop opening and closing checklist.
- Ensures that all machines and equipment are properly used, cleaned and disinfected;
- Organizes regular pest control;
- Monitors personal hygiene of employees, their safety at work, and conformity to HACCP and ISO 9001 standards.
- Ensures washing of the building facade with the employees or the company based on order once in the quarter.
- Organizes marketing activities according to the marketing plan provided by Tucano Global, and fills in the marketing activity report on a monthly basis.
- Plans and carries out various Love.Peace.Coffee. promotion activities in the coffee shop;
- Constantly organizes brand-specific events: Be Barista, Tucano Coffee Academy, Rock-Paper-Scissors Game.
- Informs the staff about new promotions and new products;
- Analyzes competitors and sends this analysis to Tucano Global on a quarter basis.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary and bonuses depending on qualification and expertise
- Legal working contract with all social insurance contributions paid