CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Manage the entire life-cycle of multiple localization/translation projects within the Company.
- Manage the translation of all the Company’s products in close cooperation with Product Managers.
- Control the editing and publishing processes, making sure that delivered translations are complete and correct.
- Manage the translations of the Company’s products’ descriptions, technical documents, and marketing materials to multiple languages.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally.
- Perform quality checks at all the stages of the process to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Coordinate and manage projects’ budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in language/translation/linguistics.
- 3 + years of prior Localization/Translation Project Management experience or related field.
- Strong communication skills, as well as the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent oral and written English.
- Written and oral fluency in at least one foreign language.
- Forex experience will be an advantage.