CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is the global leader in online, dynamic verification of identity and financial transactions via regulated e-payment instrument authentication.
They are driving change in the way that payments and banking are done and creating real impact in the fintech industry.
To accelerate their mission, they are looking for an experienced software System Administrator to join their team at their office in Nicosia and Limassol, Cyprus. This is a unique opportunity to grow your experience, knowledge and skills in a world-leading technological ecosystem.
- Manage and monitor the AWS environment.
- Contribute to automation of server provisioning and software deployment systems
- Analyse, test, and assist with the integration of new applications
- Research and documentation for new tools & systems
- Contribute to solutions that aid in scalability and security
- In house systems administration
- Performing in depth analysis of varying issues and root cause analysis
- Comply with the Company’s policies and procedures, including confidentiality, information security and data privacy of our customers and end users.
- Ensure our operations comply with PCI DSS and ISO27001 requirements
- Participate in a 24x7 on call support as member of a roster based team.
- Develop and maintain tools and processes that aid and automate maintaining a minimum of 99.5% uptime.
Requirements Requisite Skills, with over 2 years experience in (most) of the following fields:
- Amazon web services
- Linux – Centos7/RHEL (Mandatory)
- Apple System Administration and Support (Highly Desirable)
- Atlassian Product Suite
- Strong English communication skills. (Mandatory)
- Git – source code control management systems (Mandatory)
- PCI-DSS experience highly regarded
- Developing and maintaining the above skills is part of the job role.