CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a larnaca-based Forex and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. They are an authorized and regulated by CySEC and they are seeking a fluent Spanish speaking client support agent to join their support team.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working shifts on a 24/5 rotation and have experience in customer support.
- Deal directly with clients through phone, email and/or live chat
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries correctly
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, handling and resolving them accordingly
- Record details of all inquiries, comments and complaints
- Communicate and coordinate issues with other departments
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated person/department
- Assisting new clients with the account opening process
- Provide client with relevant information regarding the website, promotions and products
- Communication precise and correct information at all times
- Inform clients via their account of any changes that concern them
- Be an ambassador for the company and provide high level service through the necessary channels
- University/College Degree
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- I.T. Proficient
- Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Support or HORECA roles
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The successful candidate must be able to work shifts on a 24/5 rotation