CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our client, a fintech company based in nicosia, we are looking for a Treasury Clerk join their team. This is a unique opportunity to grow your experience, knowledge and skills in a world-leading technological enviroment.
- Daily processing of customer incoming and outgoing transactions
- Daily reconciliation of assets (vs) liabilities and intercompany balances.
- Enter/Update customer and financial data in the computer systems upon Treasury supervisors’ request. This can include updating a customer’s address or contact information, making changes to customer income records, opening up of bank accounts and the provision of IBANs.
- Enter financial institution-related information in databases to support financial reporting
- Daily Reconciliation of Correspondent balances with Client accounts
- Daily provision of balances report (or any other report which might be requested) to the Head of Treasury and management
- Recording inter-group transactions accurately in the system and ensuring that inter-group balances are reconciled daily
- Support financial institution activities through a wide variety of administrative tasks
- Attention to detail – Treasury clerk provides administrative support across departments, so they need to pay close attention to customer information, individual transactions and customer balances
- Organization skills – this role also requires a high level of organization. Shall be responsible for maintaining customer and transaction records and verifying financial information without making any errors
- Data entry – should also be skilled with data entry, since they need to quickly and accurately enter and update customer and financial information in core banking system
- Excellent knowledge in Word and Excel Spreadsheets
- Fluency in English Language
- Computer literate
- Previous work experience in a similar role will be considered a strong advantage
- Bachelor’s in economics, Finance and Accounting will be considered an advantage