CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
GRS are seeking to recruit a Sales Account Manager to work for a company who offer cloud based storage solutions. The successful candidate will have previous B2B sales experience preferably in the IT sector, and be fluent in both Greek and English. This is a great opportunity to work for a company who follow a very simple philosophy, they listen to the evolving needs of their customers and adapt to them. If you have the necessary skills and experience then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Sales Account Manager role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Maintain a good understanding of clients and their business strategies.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
- Set up meetings with clients.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Attendance at local and international trade fairs and conferences.
- University degree in Business Administration or a relevant field.
- Proven B2B experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive, preferably in the IT sector
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in Greek and English, with any other language being advantageous.
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to work in a team.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Ross Pitman at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.