CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and highly respected international Information Technology company with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Implementation Engineer with technical skills in Java and knowledge of Databases and the willingness and ability to travel abroad for work purposes to join their expanding team of professionals in the heart of Nicosia.
The Junior Implementation Engineer configures, tests and ensures support of the solution, according to the requirements analysis. Typically, a Junior Implementation Engineer works on strict plan under supervision of a senior colleague. He/She implements the requirements for each delivery assignment while meeting the company business objectives.
- Participate in and perform requirements analysis.
- Configure Software to the needs of the customer.
- Develop custom components of the product independently or with support of the team lead.
- Perform quality assurance based on the needs of the project.
- Identify defects in the system, resolve incidents and support the testing process of customers/projects.
- Deliver software/components to customers based on project objectives.
- Support software installed at customers.
- Strong educational background in Information Technology. A degree in Computer Science or related field preferably 2.1 or over 6.5/10. MSc will be considered an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged however 1-2 years’ experience within the industry will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including to communicate technical ideas clearly effectively and convincingly.
- Ability to work in teams and with people of varying abilities and backgrounds.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and correctly.
- Able to troubleshoot and identify technical issues quickly.
- Willingness to travel abroad for projects.
- Strong knowledge of Database (Oracle preferred) and PL/SQL.
- Basic programming knowledge in Java.
- Administrative skills on a Unix platform (preferred).
- Knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP.