CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established company with diverse business interests on an International scale including Shipping, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced and suitably qualified Senior Shipping Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol.
- Carry out general Accounting duties.
- Preparation of Management reports on a monthly, quarterly and adhoc basis.
- Processing of payments.
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets and forecasts.
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements (in line with IFRS).
- Prepare supporting documents for yearly audit at the request of external auditors.
- Entering of key financial-related data into relevant internal systems.
- Any other finance-related projects requested by Management.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Any professional accounting qualification/membership (ACA/ACCA/CPA) will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- 5+ years of previous experience as an Accountant with the above responsibilities is essential.
- Previous accounting experience in the Shipping Sector is essential.
- Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Excellent analytical and organisation skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to work effectively either independently or as part of a team.