CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A new opportunity has become available for an experienced Full Stack Software Developer with a global leader in electronic payments, based in Nicosia.
The company is the global RegTech leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication and payment processing, they are a Central Bank of Cyprus EEA regulated eMoney institution, that provide IBAN based electronic money accounts, payment services, together with an end-to-end on-boarding service for merchants.
As part of the team, you will be involved and responsible for designing and implementing system changes or new products according to the requirements of both clients and the business. Development responsibilities will involve the entire software development life cycle on the companies systems platform.
The successful candidate will have excellent coding and debugging skills, familiarity with the entire application life-cycle and a strong desire to contribute to a product that is evolving.
Responsibilities will include:
• Write or modify highly complex systems
• Observe, test, debug and correct faults in software
• Ensure accuracy and integrity of data for new or existing systems
• Provide system support to clients
• Conduct research and analysis to support solution design
• Develop and produce documentation, including technical specifications, unit test scripts and API’s
• Undertake project work and write relevant reports
• Adhere to departmental coding conventions
• Understand and incorporate best industry security standards (such as OWASP) in the design and code of software that you write
• Provide guidance to developers and participate in code reviews
• Conduct code reviews for changes of intermediary to high complexity
• BSc in Computer Science or a related field
• 1-5 years’ experience of hands-on software development
• Strong coding skills in C#, SQL, ASP.NET
• Excellent problem analysis and debugging skills
• Efficiency and availability are paramount
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Development work in accounting and/or financial system environments.
• Knowledge of database design
• Knowledge of network programming
• Exposure to Extreme Programming Environment
An attractive remuneration and professional working environment will be offered to the successful candidate. Only candidates who are eligible to work in Cyprus will be considered.
Please email email@example.com to make an application for this vacancy. For additional information, please contact our offices on 25 107 521 for a confidential discussion