CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A new opportunity has become available for an experienced System Administrator with the global leader in online e-payment solutions, based in Nicosia.
The company is the global RegTech leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication and payment processing, they are a Central Bank of Cyprus EEA regulated eMoney institution, that provide IBAN based electronic money accounts, payment services, together with an end-to-end on-boarding service for merchants.
• Manage and monitor the AWS environment
• Contribute to automation of server provisioning and software deployment systems
• Analyse, test, and assist with the integration of new applications
• Research and documentation for new tools & systems
• Contribute to solutions that aid in scalability and security
• In house systems administration
• Performing in depth analysis of varying issues and root cause analysis
• Comply with the Company’s policies and procedures, including confidentiality, information security and data privacy of our customers and end users
• Ensure our operations comply with PCI DSS and ISO27001 requirements
• Participate in a 24x7 on call support as member of a roster based team
• Develop and maintain tools and processes that aid and automate maintaining a minimum of 99.5% uptime
o Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position and with experience in the following technologies:
o Amazon web services
o Linux – Centos7/RHEL (Mandatory)
o Apple System Administration and Support (Highly Desirable)
o Atlassian Product Suite
o Strong English communication skills. (Mandatory)
o Git – source code control management systems (Mandatory)
o PCI-DSS experience highly regarded
An attractive remuneration package, including an incentive package which includes performance (share) rights scheme, will be offered to the successful candidate. Only candidates eligible to work in Cyprus will be considered.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an application for this vacancy. For additional information, please contact our offices on 25 107 521 for a confidential discussion