CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
An Audit and Accounting firm based in Nicosia is working with GRS to recruit a Part Qualified Auditor to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have experience in Audit and must be partly qualified. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team of professionals.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform statutory audits, as per relevant regulatory requirements, for different size companies
- Prepare Financial Statements and Managements Reports
- Assist in the preparation of Tax Returns
- Communicate professionally and on a timely manner with Clients so as to meet their expectations
- Control and Report on daily accounting tasks
- Degree in Accounting and Finance or any other relevant field
- Part Qualified in ACCA or ACA
- At least 2 years’ experience in an Audit role
- Fluency in Greek and English languages at a professional level
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- 21 Days of Annual Leave
- 13th Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Elena Tambouri at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.