CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and market-leading company operating within the Online Gaming sector, we are seeking to recruit a highly organised and client-focused Assistant Manager (VIP Team) to join their expanding team of professionals based in the heart of Limassol.
- Preparing the daily/weekly and monthly departmental reports.
- Create and Update the department’s procedures and make sure they are clearly understood and followed through.
- Update the team schedule, insure adherence and report any outstanding concerns.
- Prepare and deliver the training for the new hires of the department. Support and verify them for the probation period to deliver a complete evaluation to the management.
- Monitor the daily activity and decide on the necessary actions to be taken for highest value customers.
- Provide guidance and assist the key account managers in making decisions regarding customers.
- Monitor and report the performance of the team on a daily basis.
- Be able to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- 2+ years’ experience in a leadership capacity (e.g. management, team leader, supervisor, etc.).
- 2+ years’ experience in sales/customer support roles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively train and motivate sales agents.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills.
- Willingness to show leadership and guidance for the team.