CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a highly prestigious, International Investment Bank with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a bright and ambitious Settlements Executive to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia.
- Timely execution of payments.
- Timely follow ups and receipts control.
- Control over related Trade supporting documentation.
- Communication with Treasury, FX desk and Correspondent Banks and Counterparties (Russian and International).
- Timely internal and external reports check, escalating where necessary.
- Correct reflection of transactions in back-office system.
- Accurate reflection of Static Data in back-office system.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Finance/Economics/Mathematics or related field.
- Previous, demonstrable experience in a similar capacity would be considered highly advantageous, but not essential.
- Knowledge of SWIFT formats MT103, MT202, MT300, MT399 will be highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & Spoken); knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage.
- PC Literate.
- Diligent and Self-motivated.
- Attentive to details.
- Communication and Influencing skills.
- Smart and Quick minded.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team oriented person.