CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an award-winning CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in the heart of Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic Graduate Brokerage Officer with an academic background in Economics/Finance/Mathematics/Statistics or similar to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Ensure the correct functioning of all trading systems and platforms.
- Execute client’s transactions as and when they are requested.
- Assist clients with queries regarding trading and the instruments available for use by the client.
- To offer training for dealers to carry out their duties effectively.
- Monitor the flow of transactions of all HF Markets clients.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients.
- Monitor activity in world markets on a continuous basis.
- Investigate client complaints and requests regarding trading.
- Investigate irregular transactions of clients.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- University Degree in Economics/Finance/Mathematics/Statistics or similar.
- Fluency in English.
- No previous experience required – graduate applications are welcome.
- Has strong analytical skills and can work under pressure.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work shifts on a 24/5 basis.