CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
TECH3S, a newly incorporated technology company in Cyprus is seeking to hire a Systems Engineer to build out, maintain, and troubleshoot infrastructure systems. The successful candidates will be analysing, designing, installing, configuring, migrating, maintaining and repairing Systems solutions.
• Design and configure Servers, Networks, Storage, Virtualization, Security and Windows operating system solutions.
• Support and administer on premise and cloud system environments
• Troubleshoot and perform hardware installations
• Respond to inquiries from clients, staff and vendors to provide technical assistance and support
• Ensuring the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
• Primary customer technical contact
• Carry out site surveys and audits
• Provide accurate feedback to the rest of the team regarding customer requirements
• Ideally educated in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
• 2+ years of hands-on experience
• Very good understanding of Microsoft environments
• Ability to understand TCP/IP routing protocols, VPN and Network Security
• Ability to work as a team player and assist colleagues proactively
• Interest in Technology and the desire to learn and improve
• Microsoft Certifications will be an advantage
• Strong communication skills in both English and Greek language (Verbal & Written)
We offer a competitive salary according to qualifications and experience, generous performance related bonus, flexible working hours and pleasant working environment.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.