CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-known and respected Accounting & Audit firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an Auditor.
- Undertake the audit of small and medium sized firms.
- Operate the audit software.
- Process financial statements under IFRS.
- Liaise with clients’ accounts department staff.
- Review clients’ internal control procedures and systems to identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in other types of engagement the firm carries out.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Partly Qualified ACA or ACCA.
- 4-5 years of work experience in an Audit position is a must.
- Fluency in both English & Greek.
- Good knowledge of Caseware Audit International is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and ISA’s.
- Good IT skills and agility in learning new and proprietary software.
- Solid analytical and organizational skills.
- The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and display professional conduct.