CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an Information Technology company developing cutting-edge telecommunications-based solutions, we are seeking to recruit a suitably well-qualified and experienced R&D Team Leader to join their expanding team of professionals in Limassol.
- Build and lead an agile R&D team, able to deliver competitive platforms that meet customer requirements.
- Drive the development of new products, building customer-friendly interfaces that enable clear, precise, and valuable insight from high volume - high velocity, datasets.
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders to deliver software that outpace competition.
- Decompose complex business problems and lead a team in solving them.
- Participate in, and lead architecture discussions.
- Act as an expert and provide technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members.
- Assign areas of ownership, and ensure engineers have clear priorities and adequate resources.
- Daily management of objectives, priorities, trade-offs, risk, and performance management of all reporting staff.
- Communicate status, risks, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects to cross-functional teams and high-level management.
- Manage engineering deliverables to ensure reliability and predictability.
- Recruit and hire partner engineers to sustained success.
- Experienced: Proven track record of innovation and challenging problem solving capacity
- Passionate: Inherently excited to research and pioneer the adoption of new technologies and methods
- Technical: Fluent in software engineering methods, as well as, Big Data Analytics
- Team Player: Enjoy interacting with cross-functional teams, while pursuing high morale and quality
- Top Performer: Drive a culture, motivate oneself and team members to go above and beyond
- Expert: Who believes in growth and learning as a way of life
- Scripting: Python, Perl, Bash
- Java or C/C++
- DBMS: MongoDB, Neo4j, ArangoDB, ElasticSearch
- Version Control (preferably) Git
- OS: Linux