CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
GRS is seeking to recruit a Regulatory Compliance Officer for established Cyprus Investment Firm based in Nicosia. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ in full time occupation in a relevant sector (Financial Institution, Investment Firm or other related field) and at least 2 years professional experience in the field of Compliance. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that the Company operates in Compliance with Regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to, MiFID II, EMIR, GDPR, ICAAP
- Establish, implement and maintain adequate and up to date policies and procedures designed to meet the regulatory provisions and detect any risk of failure by the firm to comply with its obligations under applicable legislation, as well as the associated risks
- Put in place adequate measures and procedures designed to minimize regulatory risk
- Communicate with competent authorities and auditors
- Advise and assist the relevant persons responsible for carrying out investment services and activities to comply with the firm's obligations under relevant applicable legislation
- Review and update the Firm’s procedures manuals and policy documents
- Monitor and assess the correct and effective implementation of the policies, according to the general policy principles
- Prepare and present reports to the Board of Directors and its’ Committees
- Additional duties that might be assigned by the Board of Directors and its’ Committees
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in full time occupation in a relevant sector (Financial Institution, Investment Firm or other related field)
- At least 2 years professional experience in the field of Compliance
- University or postgraduate degree or other equivalent qualification in a field related to economics or finance, including banking and finance, or business administration, or accounting or Law
- Advanced Certificate of CySEC is mandatory (there is flexibility to obtain the certification after the initiation of employment)
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written
- Knowledge of the Greek or Russian language will be considered an advantage
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Stella Stavrou-Neokli at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone Stella Stavrou-Neokli quoting the above reference number.