CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A FCA and CySEC regulated financial services company listed on the London Stock Exchange are currently looking for a Malay speaking Customer Services Associate for their Limassol office. With over 20 years’ experience in the trading industry and headquarters in London, the company is a leading provider of online trading services. This is a great opportunity for a Malay speaker with good customer service skills to join a premium company with a professional and vibrant office. This role will require to working permanent fixed night shifts from midnight - 9am however a very healthy salary package will be offered to the successful and willing candidate.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support various technical and mobile platforms, as well as assist with any client queries that arise
- Front-end payment support and assistance with queries.
- Process deposits and account opening during office closed hours
- Report any suspicious deposits, withdrawals or activities to the Compliance department, Customer services & Retention Supervisor and to the Global Head of Customer Services
- Fluent in Malay and English (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of numeracy
- A keen, demonstrable interest in, and understanding of financial markets
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work at a consistently high standard
- A logical and analytical approach
- Very well organised with good time management skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Medical Insurance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.