CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
A CySEC licensed Nicosia based Cyprus Investment Firm currently have a vacancy for an Executive Assistant/Secretary to assist the Managing Director. Our client is a traditional CIF which provides brokerage services to an international portfolio of institutional and private clients primarily in fixed instruments. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual with strong experience within administration to work in a dynamic environment and be part of a team that will build the company from its early stages.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the Directors calendar
- Daily secretarial duties
- General administrative duties
- Dealing with Cyprus Authorities (Municipalities, Payment of Social Insurance and PAY, CYTA, EAC, etc)
- Trips arrangements (Hotels, Flight tickets, etc)
- Preparation of various reports
- Any ad hoc duties as required
- Greek and English, both spoken and written is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills and high attention to detail
- Previous experience is preferred
- Microsoft office skills (Specifically Excel)
- Good Computer Skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.