CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY - 3032
A well-established FMCG company operating in the Food & Beverage sector are seeking a Relationship Officer to convert new customers to their products, encourage brand loyalty and develop marketing activities. The successful candidate will have business development skills, an understanding of marketing concepts, and be fluent in both Greek and English. This is an excellent entry level position for a candidate seeking a rewarding commission structure and the opportunity to be involved in both sales and marketing activities. If you have the necessary skills and experience then please send your CV for this Larnaca based Relationship Officer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and build new customer relationships.
- Attend meetings and conduct presentation to introduce products and convert prospective customers.
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms.
- Develop Social Media, e-commerce and Digital Marketing activity.
- Attend expos and networking events to promote the products of the company, acting as a Brand Ambassador.
- Maintain contact with customers once converted so maintain quality control and customer satisfaction.
- Fully fluency in both English & Greek with any other language being advantageous.
- Previous experience in field sales and business development, with FMCG being highly favourable.
- Full clean driving license.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, recognising both targets and customer satisfaction.
- Competent IT skills with MS Office.
- Ability to multitask and work to deadline.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Ross Pitman at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.