CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and highly respected Group of Companies with diverse business interests in both Cyprus and abroad, we are seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant with 3+ years of relevant professional experience to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia.
- General ledger postings.
- Bank, Debtor, Creditor reconciliations.
- Compiling and analyzing financial information.
- Preparation of payment instructions.
- Reconciliations of receipts against cash/bank reports.
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience in a Finance Department.
- Holder of the LCCI Higher accounting certification.
- Able to manage, plan and prioritize workload.
- Numerate, thorough and with attention to detail.
- Must be a team player, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of Navision will be considered as advantage.